Header Ads

Sonam Comments On Bollywood Movies

Sonam kapoor comments on bollywood movies, movie news, sonam kapoor



Bollywood's star heroine Sonam Kapoor has written a special article in a noted website, highlighting the hardships a girl undergoes everyday to look like a heroine. 

"When I look into mirror, I'm also tanned. Had those black scars. Underarms are dark. Blemishes on thighs. And fat rolled on back. So it takes 4 hours gym everyday, skin care and diet that will be controlled by else to get into shape. In this process, I got acidity", said Sonam. 

She adds, "People think I'm damn pretty all the time. No. My team of hair, makeup and costumes work on me for 90 minutes to get me that cindrella look. Love yourself". 

Many Bollywood hotties are now taking pride in these hair rising comments. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.